menu
call 416.902.0095 mail ash@ashtewary.com location_on 6850 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga ON

location_on Toronto/ MLS® Listing #:E4882105

$2,150

Details

Home Type: Detached
Property Style: Sidesplit 3
Beds: 3
Baths: 1
Garages: 1
Size: Sq. Foot

Description

Main And Upper Floor Only. Brand New Washroom! Brand New Pot Lights Through The Main Floor. Less Than 3 Min To The Bus Stop With Direct Connection To Don Mills Station, And Scarborough Town Centre. Brand New Pave-Way. Only A Few Mins Walk To Chartwell Shopping Centre And Bestco Supermarket! Close To Woodside Square, Restaurants, Banks, Schools And A Lot More! Two Parking Spots On The Driveway.

Basement Not Included In The Rental. The Upper Floor Tenants Are Required To Transfer Utilities In Their Names But Pay Only 70%. The Landlord Will Pay The Other 30%. The Upper Tenants Are Responsible For Lawn Maintenance And Snow Removal.

Additional features

Property Tax:
Maintenance: N/A
Basement: None
Kitchens: 1
Lot Dimensions: x
Pool: None
Area: Toronto
Fireplaces: N
Air Conditioning: Central Air
Heating: Gas - Forced Air
Exterior: Brick -
Garage Type: Attached
Sewers: Sewers
Water: Municipal

Room Information

Room Dimensions Description

Land Transfer Tax Calculator

Mortgage payment calculator

CMHC Insurance Calculator

The property has been added to favorites.
arrow_upward